The Famous Food Festival is essentially every foodie’s dream come true. With over 30 vendors, you’ll be able to try food coming from many different cuisines and cultures.
See our YouTube video below for a small taste of what you’ll find at the Famous Food Festival. Warning: it will probably make you very hungry!
There are only four more dates to visit the festival! What are you waiting for?
Each of the remaining dates are geared towards supporting a specific charity:
- September 8th – Pet Rescue
- September 22nd – Children
- October 6th – Women’s Rising
- October 20th & 21st – Environmental (Vegan!)
Vendors will change for each event, but some of the most popular vendors involved with the Famous Food Festival include:
- 2 Dough Boyz
- Casa Cubana
- Chavas Empanadas
- Deez Donutz – hot, fresh gourmet donuts
- Edible Dough Life – cookie dough that you can eat!
- Empanada Sonata
- Falafull Food Truck
- Gia Gelato & Cafe
- House of Poke
- Jimmy Dawn’s – famous for their garlic cheesesteak
- Left Bank Burger Bar
- The Little Sicilian
- No Forks Given – try the crispy chicken sandwich
- SMOKED 2 Go
- Steve’s Burgers – known in northern NJ as one of the best!
- The Cannoli Cafe
- The Fried Kitchen – try their specialty loaded waffles
- Tony Baloney’s
- Yaso Tangbao
- SO much more!
Don’t hesitate to bring the entire family, because admission is completely free. We recommend making a family fun day trip out of visiting the food festival.
Also, there is definitely something for every member of the family to love. Not only do they have amazing food to try, there are also craft vendors, games, live music, a beer and wine garden, and more!
Enjoy your delicious food right on the waterfront, with a gorgeous view of Manhattan. Afterwards, head into the city for a fun night out or explore Jersey City.
Have you already been to the Famous Food Festival? Tell us in the comments below about the best thing you tried!
If not, let us know what you would want to try!
For more fun upcoming events in New Jersey, see our events calendar.